Terms & Condition
These terms and conditions apply to all the products that we sell through our website www.happisips.com. Please note that you agree to accept this terms and conditions by purchasing any of our products.
Who We Are
www.happisips.com is a website operated by MURLIKRISHNA HERBALS PVT LTD. We are based in UTTAR PRADESH, India and our registered office is at D-7, Industrial Estate, Kasganj Road, Etah, Uttar Pradesh- 207001
Ordering and Dispatch
- You can either order for products through our website or through the phone. After receiving your order, we will send you an email confirming your order that signifies the acceptance of your order by us.
- Once we receive payment from you we will send you an email confirming the receipt of your payment and also confirm the dispatch of your order. For wholesale orders, we often purchase on order to ensure maximum freshness and quality. The dispatch can take up to 3-5 working days for such orders and therefore we request you to give us an advance notice when placing orders.
- We have the right to cancel any order and refund your payment anytime before dispatch due to non-availability of product or otherwise.
- All prices listed on our website are subject to change, but the changes will not affect orders that have already been accepted by us.
- The prices on our website exclude VAT and shipping costs, which will be added during checkout.
- The prices of our products have been computed carefully and listed on our website. However, due to unintentional errors, if the product purchased by you has been incorrectly priced, we will notify you via email or phone before accepting your order for instructions. You will then have the option to cancel your order if you desire or pay the difference.
- All payments should made by credit or debit card before dispatch. We accept all major credit and debit cards. For wholesale deliveries within India, payment can be made by cheque or bank transfer within 15 days of delivery. Interest charges will need to be incurred for late payment.
- We try to ship all retail orders received before 12 p.m. IST by the next working day. However, under exceptional circumstances it can take upto 3 working days for order processing.
- We aim to dispatch the products within 24 hours of payment clearance and to have all orders delivered to customers residing in India within 5-7 working days depending on your choice of shipment. In case a product is out of stock, we will notify you of the delay and dispatch it as soon its back in stock.
- Delivery information and charges are available on our Shipping & Delivery Page.
- Due to the perishable nature of chicory, we do not normally accept returns of our products. We guarantee that we always sell 100% authentic and fresh packed to ensure the aroma, freshness and flavour of the Chicory is retained for your enjoyment.
- However, if there is a mistake form our end, we accept returns and refund under the following circumstances:
- If you are delivered a different item than what you had ordered, please contact us via phone or email, so that we can arrange for the product to be returned and replaced. Returns must be unopened & unused and returned along with the original packaging.
- If you are delivered a damaged item, please contact us via phone or email, so that we can arrange for the product to be returned and your money refunded or product replaced.
- In case of returns due to damaged/defective product, we will issue you a full refund including the delivery charges incurred by you for receiving and sending back the product. We can also replace the product at no extra cost, if you wish.
- For returns & refunds, please provide us the proof of posting showing the delivery charges when returning goods, otherwise we will not be able to issue a refund of delivery charges.
- Post your returns to: D-7, Industrial Estate, Kasganj Road, Etah, Uttar Pradesh- 207001
- If you order products from us for delivery outside India, they may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied when the delivery reaches the specified destination. You will be responsible for payment of any such import duties and taxes. Please note that we have no control over these charges and cannot predict their amount. Please contact your local customs office for further information before placing your order.
- You must comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the country for which the products are destined. We will not be liable for any breach by you of any such laws.
Variations In Product
We aim to provide you with the best and consistent quality of product. But due to the seasonal nature of Chicory, there may be natural variations in the taste and quality of the same product. In such cases, we reserve the right to apply our no returns policy.
Shelf Life & Storage Conditions
The Chicory we provide has a shelf life of 12 months. Such long shelf life is possible due to our high quality packaging material and process. To fully enjoy the long life of Chicory, please consider the storage conditions, Chicory should be kept in airtight containers away from any food smells, moisture and heat. It should be stored in a cool and dry place. We do not recommend freezing as it can decrease the life of Chicory.